Glen Road, Laxey, , IM4 7AR
Founded by John Ruskin in 1881, this traditional Manx woollen mill invites tourists to see genuine Manx tweeds being woven on double-width and power looms.
Old Fire Engine House Mines Road, Laxey, , IM4
Local information about Laxey, the wheel and mines. Manx crafts and farm implements in yard.
Bungalow, TT Course Snaefell, Laxey, , IM5
Over 120 motorcycles on display. Machines date from 1902 to 1961 and include Mike Hailwood's 1961 TT winning Honda, plus other motoring memorabilia.
Off Mines Road, Laxey, , IM5 7NL
The focus of this historic lead mining village is the Laxey Wheel. Completed in 1854, it is the largest water wheel in the world. Mine trails, some underground access.